Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kelcey What a Beautiful Baby

I would just like to say that I have the most beautiful daughter named Kelcey in the whole entire world. She is 5 months old and is a little chunk. She is in the 95th percentile for her weight and in the 50th percentile for her height. Let's just say she is short and fat (ha ha ha). She has blue eyes and fuzzy blonde hair. She has a little bald spot in the back where she has rubbed her hair off. She is the best baby in the whole entire world. She only cries when she is hungry. Just feed her every 3 hours and you are set. She is absolutely darling. She is the best natured baby. I am crazy about her. She loves her luvy named Midge and her jumperoo. She is beginning to interact with Koen. He makes her laugh and smile all the time. He is the best big brother. I love you Kelcey.

4 comments:

  1. She IS the sweetest little thing! And I love her rolls...rolls are the best! I can't tell who she looks like, but she is beautiful!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Beautiful. And how come you get such a good baby?? She is such a cutie:)I'm gonna need to borrow her pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiley! It's Amy Fillpot. I'm so excited that you have a blog! It will be so fun to keep up-to-date on your darling little family. Happy Birthday to Koen! Looks like he had a super fun party. He is a cutie! Your little Kelcey is darling!! It is so fun to finally see her. My little Maycee is also in the 95th percentile for her weight:) She is 11 months and twenty-five pounds... I love chubby babies!
    My blog is private but if you ever want an invite my email is afillpot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny that you called me. After I hung up and looked at the caller id I wondered if it was you. Your kids are so cute. I love your birthday cake you made Koen.

    ReplyDelete