Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scared of the Dark

A couple of weeks ago Koen started becoming scared of the dark. KC and I were forced to leave his door open and the hall light on. Every night he would scamper into our room with everything but the kitchen sink, throw it in our bed, and climb in between us. It would then take him about 2 hours to settle in and actually fall asleep. He also sleeps like a freaking ninja. All of a sudden I get a karate chop to the nose. Doesn't feel so great. He tells us our bed is "totally comfy." KC and I have given in and on occasion we let him fall asleep in our bed, from the get go. They are only little once and we better enjoy it while we can. I wouldn't have thought I would ever have let this happen.

1 comment:

  1. "Totally comfy!" I love it!

    Max will cry at night to, because he heard a scary noise...

    ReplyDelete