Saturday, January 3, 2009

Koen's Date with Mom and Dad

Yesterday KC and I decided to take Koen on a date. It was so much fun. We rode down to Salt Lake on the Frontrunner, took Trax to the Gateway, let him make a bear at Build-A-Bear, and then we went to lunch at McDonalds. If you haven't been to Build-A-Bear, it is an experience. I didn't realize how popular it was. I thought I would just walk in and build the bear. I didn't know that I would be waiting in line for almost 45 minutes surrounded by a bunch of wild children. I love my own kids and my families kids, but I am not a huge fan of other peoples children. Koen was in heaven running around and checking out all the different "sections." After he built his bear, he got to give it a bath. I think bathing Sam was his favorite part. He washed and brushed him really good. After finally dressing him we decided to pay and go. After that we met Britney, Davey, Max and Ava for lunch at the food court. It was so much fun to get together and have lunch. When you have kids conversation is pretty limited but it was fun to see them. After we ate lunch we rode Trax and the Frontrunner home. Koen slept the whole way. It was a great date. Thanks for the memories.

1 comment:

  1. Lunch was fun...crazy...but fun. I'm glad you guys could meet up with us.

    AND, thanks for coming tonight! I'm glad we got some pictures of the kids. I will send you them.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete