Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Koen Day
































Tomorrow is such a wonderful day for our family. Three years ago KC and I were blessed with the birth of our beautiful son Koen. He has brought such joy and excitement into our life. He was born at 11:30 pm on January 19, 2006 at McKay Dee Hospital. I was in labor with Koen for almost 24 hours. I thought he was never going to come. Biz Nonna, Nonni, Pops, Grandma Bus, Grandpa Sei, Grandpa David, and Grandma Judy were all waiting for him to arrive. It finally happened and boy were we all excited. After he came I didn't want him to ever leave my sight. The only time he left the room was when the nurse had to take him. KC was so proud of him. I have never seen KC look so happy. Koen was such a wonderful baby. He was so happy.

This year for his birthday party we decided to have it at Classic Skating Fun Center. He loves the bounce houses. The party did have a construction theme. We invited Kyson, Wrace, Blakely, Reese, Austen, Darium, Ryken, Ashton, McKenna, Jax, Jack, Parker, & Camden. All the kids had such a wonderful time. Koen tried skating for the first time and I am a little scared that he is going to have coordination like his dad.

Koen I want you to know how much we love you and thanks for everything you have brought into our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Bear! We love you and wish SO bad we could have been to the celebration!

    The cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was so fun! I bet your little guy slept well that night! I can't believe he is three! He's such a cute kid. And P.S. I stinkin love little Kelcey! I just wanted to hold her and squeeze her the whole time but she kept getting taken from me!

    ReplyDelete