Thursday, January 1, 2009

If She Sets It Up, I Will Do It!

Well I have finally been forced to blog. I told my cousin/sister Britney (this is picture of Brit & Kelcey), that I didn't have time to set up a blog. She said that she would set it up for me, but I had to keep it updated. So, here I go.

My name is Kiley and my husband's name is K.C. We have been married for almost 6 years. We dated 6 years before we got married. We have a son named Koen who will be turning three this month and we have a four month old daughter named Kelcey. Yes, our families names all start with a letter K. After Koen it wouldn't have sounded right if we didn't name our daughter a name that started with a K. Now that I have two kids our family is complete.

I have a full-time job as a Human Resource Officer and I am a full-time Mom. My life is crazy. I thought my life was busy before I had kids, but I don't think I really knew what BUSY was. After having kids I find myself saying, "What did I do before I had kids!" I love being a Mom and there is not another job that is as satisfying.

Since today is January 1, 2009 I have decided to set my New Year's Resolutions. I am going to give up sweets for one year, participate in a triatholon, prepare 72-hour kits for my family, and keep my blog up-to-date. I feel that if I write them down for everyone to see, then it will be harder to break them later on. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited for this blog! I will be checking in all the time...so hopefully you will be updating!

    Lunch was fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ki! I super happy that you are a blogger. I never thought I'd see the day. I know how you feel about this friendly stuff. But i'm pretty sure you'll like even if you don't admit it:)

    ReplyDelete