Sunday, February 1, 2009

Picture Day

I decided that today was going to be picture day. I took Kelcey and Koen to Kiddie Kandids. I was on top of it and even made an appointment for 12:00 pm. I got there on time but my luck, they didn't even open up until 12:30 pm. Trying to keep a 3 year old in a stroller for more than 5 minutes is hard enough. My mom took Koen down to play on the germ infested toys that are in the mall. Finally, the manager decided to arrive and the pictures began. We started with Koen and got some cute shots. Then it was Kelcey's turn and she did fine. Tried to get my kids together and that was not going to work. I even tried to bribe Koen with a ride on the rocket but he was done for the day.

Next we were going to pick out the pictures. When we sit down and start going through them, the photographer deleted Koen's picture. He then had to go back and get his picture taken again. He was very good and this time got a ride on the rocket. We got some cute pictures. The process of getting pictures taken is so stressful but, worth it in the end.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously stress out with pictures. The clothes, the hair, my wild kids, I never know if it will turn out....We are supposed to get them done this Saturday:) I'm excited to see yours I bet they are so cute...

    ReplyDelete