Monday, February 9, 2009

Aren't You Ladies Jealous

I know that all of you ladies are going to be so jealous. The taxidermist called and said that KC's deer head was done and boy was I excited. KC gets one room in our whole house for his beautiful taxidermy. He is so excited to hang it on the wall. I am a bit depressed about it. He keeps trying to sneak his wildlife into my other rooms but it just doesn't go with my decor. I will let him decorate our garage.

My brother lives in Jackson Hole, WY and he gave my dad some elk antlers. Now that I know I can give taxidermy for a gift, I will always have something great on hand.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats to KC. He looks proud as a peacock! And lucky you! Thank goodness Kyle's antelors are hanging in his mom's cabin. You're a nice wife to let him have a room, my poor husband gets the garage. That thing is huge! I really am so JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty dang jealous! More than anything...I want one of those in my house :)

    At least he has a place to put them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiley! This is Tara Berrett...I found your blog through Bonnie's. It is great to see you and your cute family! I'm glad you guys are doing well and maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

    ReplyDelete