Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For!

I love my life. It totally rocks. I couldn't even think of something in it that sucks. I just want to take a minute and tell you about some of the things I am greatful for:

1. My two darling kids (Koen and Kelcey). Life wouldn't be the same without their smiles, kisses, and cuddles.

2. The love of my life, KC. I still think he is such a "hottie." He knows what to do when I am sad, mad, happy and even when I am hungry. :) I can talk to him about everything. We have so much fun together all the time.

3. Family - We couldn't do it without them. They mean the world to us. Especially my mom. I don't tell her thank you enough. She is awesome and I love her.

4. Friends - Our friends are the best. They will help us anytime we need them. They are so funny. We love going to dinner, gambling money we don't have in Wendover, borrowing their trailer, helping me when I have a flat tire, and drinking the best margaritas ever.

5. Health - I love to run and workout. I am so blessed for my good health as well as my families great health. Hopefully, I will be as lucky as my Nonna and watch my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren grow up.

6. Jobs - During these economic times I am so thankful to have our jobs. I hear stories of people who are losing their jobs. Both KC and I love our jobs and would hate to ever lose them.

7. Change - Change is always good and great things come from change. If everything stayed the same, oh how different our lives would be.

8. My dog Cooper. KC has trained the best dog. She is so sweet and cute. We love her. (No, she is not an inside dog.)

9. Faith - I am Catholic and go to church at St. Florence. I haven't been in awhile but I am going to start going regularly. I want Koen & Kelcey to have a spiritual direction.

10. Clothes - This is so vain, but I love shopping for clothes. I love the way you feel in a brand new outfit.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kiley, I found you through Candis' blog. You are so gorgeous, I love the long hair. I don't think I've seen you since High School when it was short. Wow, giving up sweets for a whole year??? I don't think I could give them up for a whole week! Your family is so cute and I'm glad everything is going so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are bcoming quite the blogger! You update all the time. I love Kelcey's new pics. She's so stinkin cute. Love your grateful list, I'm surprised you put Clothes below Cooper...JK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE becoming the queen blogger! This makes me really happy!

    I love the new background and the pictures on the side!

    These are a great top 10 things. I'm with ya on the shopping...it just makes me happy too :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun post to read! I agree about the "new outfit" thing, I just wish I had some shopping time minus three little helpers:) Anymore it seems like I get in, get what I need, and get out, as fast as possible...I hardly try stuff on anymore I just return it if it doesn't fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI- I am finally leaving a message. I hate to write what everyone else is writing..but you have definitely caught on to all the fun stuff you can do with a blog. It is very cute! Just like your family!
    my family photo page is: www.dropshots.com/nslaugh

    my school blog is:
    http://blog.weber.k12.ut.us/nslaugh/
    ...not that you care what 2nd graders do :)

    Okay talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete